Magnesium Topical Spray
4.5 fl. oz. (133 ml)
• Spray directly on clean skin, clear of lotions and other oils.
• Rub in & allow to absorb for at least 30 minutes.
• Remaining residue may be showered off or wiped down.
• First few times using spray may cause tingling sensation and should dissipate the longer you use the product.
• Do not apply to broken skin.
• Consult your health care professional before use in individuals with limited kidney function and low blood pressure.
100% Magnesium Chloride, Purified Water
Ancient minerals sourced direct from the Dead Sea in Israel
Studies indicated improvement with:
Post Workout Recovery | Leg & Menstrual Cramping | Migraines | Skin Care
Blood Pressure | Stress Relief | Sleep | Hormone Balance
Studies Indicated Improvement with:
Migraines: Low levels of magnesium affect a number of related receptors and neurotransmitters that cause migraine headaches. Studies also show that regular magnesium supplementation can reduce the frequency of migraines.
Athletic Performance: Exercise redistributes magnesium throughout the body, magnesium is lost in sweat and can negatively affect physical performance. Athletic performance increases with proper supplementation.
Thyroid or Hormone Balance issues? Magnesium is fantastic for thyroid and hormone balance and function because transdermal magnesium helps activate stored vitamin D in the body
Sleep Improvement: Magnesium works as a natural muscle relaxer. This is why many people swear by magnesium for sleep issues.
Magnesium Chloride soak can get you cell saturation epsom salt does not have enough magnesium in them to do that.