Pure Tallow & Probiotic Butter Lotion
Aroma Profile: Scent Free
When my kids were all small, I learned about all the hormone disrupting chemicals that are packed in skincare like lotions, sopas etc. It is a very real concern, because healthy hormone balance is essential for normal functioning mind and body. As you probably experienced yourself, you can’t unknow something you already learned. Of course I didn’t want my children’s hormones messed up! I went on a mission to get healthy skincare. Actually at the time, (Early 2000`s) nothing really “good” was on the market and if you could find something it was crazy overpriced. I wanted something really healthy that I could use on my whole body, my face and even on my kiddos. I wanted it NOT to be greasy but also be rich and amazingly hydrating. Honestly, I never found it. I decided there must be a way to make good working products out of nutritious ingredients. I learned enough to make healthy herbal salves and balms with excellent ingredients, but they were always oily. Every Night I went to bed with a slicked up face and the children were greased up like little piglets after their baths. As it goes, your first kids are the experiments. Lucky, as my education grew so did my skills in skincare science and the complexities of getting just the right feel and absorption with simple potent ingredients became my favorite challenge. Fortunately, having six kids I had more time to get it right. Pure Tallow & Probiotic Butter Lotion is the product I wish I had as a young mom. The product that could be used to help preserve my own skin`s youth as well hydrate and protect everyone in the family with. I kept the scent in the formulation neutral on purpose so it can serve as an indulgent backbone to any custom add ins you wish to include yourself. It can stand as a king all by itself, or be made into just about any royal specially moisturizer with additions of natural scents or extracts. Simple Luxury for Everyone!
Gently massage all over body (and face). Especially hydrating when applied directly after bathing to seal in moisture with high molecular hyaluronic acid.
Hydrolyzed Silk Peptide Water, (Grass-fed Tallow), (Glycerin), (Allantoin), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), (Xanthan Gum), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), (Probacillus Ferment Lysate), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium corymbosum (Blueberry Oil), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), (Silver Citrate), Tocopherol (Vanilla) Planifolia Fruit Extract, (Non GMO Vitamin E)
12 month shelf life
Been looking for the perfect ultra-hydrating lotion that performs like magic anywhere on the body including your face? We formulated this for you, your entire family and everyone you care about. If you buy only one lotion….. This is it.
BONUS – This rich neutral unscented lotion makes the ultimate canvas to create your custom lotion. Just add in your own essential oils or natural extracts to make it exactly what you need for anywhere your skin is craving.
Formulated for: dehydrated, delicate, damaged, sensitive, red, itchy, patchy, flaky, deep wrinkles, dermatitis, eczema, and rosacea, gentle enough for little ones. Can even be used to address medical treatment-induced skin challenges and irritation.
Unscented & Ultra-Hydrating
Why Probiotics are a superhero in our Butter Lotion?
Lactobacillus bacterial ferment lysates
– Real biologic activity, providing skin rejuvenating and protective benefits
– Studies show they accelerate wound closure and aids the growth of new cells
– Keeps the microbiome in balance while increasing skin tone and elasticity, minimizing wrinkles, providing deep hydration and increasing cell turnover.
– Helps to reduce redness and irritation.
– Enhance skin immune function
– Correct imbalance of pH caused by abnormal skin microbiota
– Inhibits the reproduction of harmful bacteria
Radish root Ferment Radish root ferment filtrate is a probiotic preservative derived from radish root through a fermentation process. This means that it contains live bacteria/active bacteria, which can help to improve the skin’s natural flora and protect it against bad bacteria.
It’s known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce redness and swelling. It’s also an effective acne fighter, thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. And radish root is a great source of hyaluronic acid, which is essential for keeping your skin hydrated.
Our favorite 4 reasons we use GFT (Grass-Fed Tallow) in our formulation.
1. Tallow is naturally compatible with your skin’s lipid barrier, based on its composition, tallow is proven to mimic your skin. Given the molecular structure of our skin and its synergies with tallow, it may be considered a skin identical, even bioidentical, natural skincare ingredient with so many beneficial nutrients.
2. Tallow protects against damage from free radicals due to fat soluble vitamins containing Vitamins A, D, E, and K, as well as their activators, tallow can help with a range of skin issues, including preventing aging. On its own, tallow also contains trace minerals such as selenium, which is used to treat skin conditions and provide protection from free radicals.
3. Tallow calms dry skin with essential fatty acids with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and niacin occurring naturally in GFT, it has anti-inflammatory properties to help combat eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, and dermatitis. It works for sensitive skin, even for our youngest as a baby lotion.
4. Tallow supports healthy skin barrier function with saturated fats. Tallow performs the function of a barrier cream, complete with essential fatty acids that restore the skin barrier to its healthiest state. As they are naturally found in the skin, EFAs are gentle, skin-identical, and biocompatible with your skin.
5. Tallow may help with acne and acne scarring. Vitamin A, is a precursor to retinol. Vitamin A is known for helping our skin cells to turn over faster, which reduces acne and skin irritation. The niacin occurring naturally in grass-fed tallow is a powerful antioxidant that can improve the skin’s texture and tone.
When applied topically, a recent study found that niacin stood up against topical antibiotics for the treatment of moderate acne. Tallow contains naturally high levels of fatty acids found to lighten skin pigmentation which may occur in acne-prone skin.
More on our superstar……Grass-Fed Tallow
Over the last 50 years, tallow has become widely misunderstood, displaced by the rise in petrochemicals in skincare. And yet, it has been used in skincare for millennia across cultures, with a proven track record of protecting and regenerating the skin.
Grass-fed tallow specifically contains naturally occurring fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K and B12, plus conjugated linoleic acid and niacin. Importantly, grass-fed tallow contains fat-soluble vitamins and their activators which work together harmoniously to improve cell regeneration, fine lines, skin tone, and the appearance of UV-damaged skin.
Naturally packed with a dense concentration of fatty acids, grass-beef tallow increases hydration by bringing natural oil production back into balance.
Today, modern science is starting to tell the story of what ancient healers already knew. Tallow can heal, nurture and protect the skin. It has earned its spot in modern-day skincare. Millennia across cultures, with a proven track record of protecting and regenerating the skin.
Tallow from grass fed cows is a nutrient dense fat with high concentrations of naturally occurring non-synthetic compounds. With a molecular structure so similar to skin, ‘tallow’ even translates to sebum in Latin. Your skin has met its match.
FAQ about GFT Grass-Fed Tallow
Will our Grass-Fed tallow clog pores? Purified tallow won’t clog pores for most people and has a low comedogenic score. It’s a common misconception that tallow will clog pores. In reality, tallow is unique compared to other skincare products, as an emollient with semi-occlusive properties.
While tallow helps to create a protective barrier on your skin that locks in hydration, it doesn’t clog pores because of its innate ability to mimic your skin’s lipid barrier.
With a rich fatty acid composition, bioavailability of niacin, and naturally occurring vitamins A and E, tallow is effective at working with your sebaceous glands to regulate oil production, support skin barrier function, and influence an anti-inflammatory response.
Pairs Perfect With
You may also like…
- 5 out of 5